Direct-To-Film (DTF) printing is the process of printing onto a specialised film and then transferring to the garment with a heat press.
- The finished print feels thicker than DTG but is not breathable.
- DTF printing is not suitable for fine detail
- This is suited for one-off custom garments, smaller runs or for full-colour designs.
- Can be applied to cotton or synthetic fabrics, and to sleeves.
- There is no minimum order requirement, so you can print just one item
- There are no set up fees
- This is a CMYK print process, so colours are approximate only. If you require a specific spot colour, please ask for a screenprinting quote.