Also known as silk screen printing, this print method uses a fine mesh as a stencil to push ink through. This is best suited for larger runs, and projects where exact colour matching is required.
We automatically quote for screenprinting when this is the best option.
The price depends on the number of colours in the design, the size of the design and the quantity ordered.
- The finished print is thicker and more plastic feeling than DTG.
- Vector files are required.
- Metallic gold and metallic silver are possible.
- A minimum of ten units of the same design is required for screenprinting.
- There are set up fees per colour
- Screenprinting takes 2-4 weeks.
- We recommend screenprinting for trade uniforms and for heavily worn and washed garments.