Direct-To-Garment (DTG) printing is the process of printing directly onto textiles using a specialised inkjet printer.
- The finished print feels soft and breathable, as the ink bonds to the fibres of the garment. The fibres of the garment are sometimes visible through the ink depending on the ink colour and garment colour.
- DTG printing is suited for one-off custom garments, smaller runs and for full-colour designs.
- Fabric must be at least 70% cotton.
- There is no minimum order requirement, so you can print just one item.
- There are no set up fees.
- This is a CMYK print process, so colours are approximate only. If you require a specific spot colour, please ask for a screenprinting quote.